As we approach the end of Fall semester, please note some small changes to CEETE’s hours.
- We are OPEN during finals week Monday, December 17 through Friday, December 21 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. as usual.
- Our office is physically CLOSED with no walk-in hours Monday, December 24 through Tuesday, January 1.
- However, we will monitor emails to email@example.com Wednesday, December 26 through Friday, December 28 and respond within one business day.
Here are some quick links for Frequently Asked Questions at this time of year:
- Do you have resources for questions about grading? Yes! In Canvas. In Moodle.
- What are good practices for wrapping up the semester? Think about what data you may need to save from Canvas or Moodle. Consider these steps for wrapping up and rolling forward your Canvas course.
- Can I combine multiple Canvas sections into one for next semester? Yes! Contact us to tell us which section(s)’s enrollment (Course number and section number, please) you want cross-listed into the other, and allow up to 2 business days. Or use these instructions if you prefer to cross-list them yourself.
- How do I set up my course for Spring? In Canvas.
- Why can’t I find my Spring course on my Canvas dashboard? You may have set Favorite courses on your dashboard. To see all courses, click Courses, then All Courses (scroll all the way down). Starred courses display on your Canvas dashboard.
- Are there workshops for Canvas in January? Yes! Check this event schedule for campus-wide training. In COE, we can meet with you for a course-specific consultation at a time that works for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 3 dates and times, Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. to schedule an appointment. We’re also happy to schedule small group, departmental, or other trainings by request.